1. PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: Arlon Graphics, LLC (“Arlon”) is giving eligible participants an opportunity to obtain a rebate (“Rebate”) on the purchase of select Arlon products. These Terms & Conditions (“Terms”) govern any promotion. Any eligible Participant who applies for a Rebate agrees to be bound by these Terms, as interpreted by Arlon, which is running the Rebate program. All decisions of Arlon relating to the Rebate program are final and binding on all Participants.
2. ELIGIBLE PARTICIPANTS: A Rebate is available to consumers in the United States (the 50 states and the District of Columbia) and in Canada who purchase Eligible Products (as defined in Section 3 below) and who submit a form and upload a proof of purchase at www.arlon.com/REBATE (“Rebate Site”) pursuant to these Terms (each, a “Participant”). Notwithstanding the foregoing, no employee of Arlon or its representatives or distributors is eligible to receive a Rebate.
3. ELIGIBLE PRODUCTS; REBATE PERIOD: A Rebate will only be issued for the purchases of the following media: Arlon SLX™ Cast Wrap, DPF 6100XLP. A Rebate will only be issued for the purchases of the following overlaminates: Series 3200 Overlaminate (Gloss), Series 3270 Overlaminate (Gloss, Matte, and Satin), Series 3220 Overlaminate (Gloss, Luster, Matte, and Satin), Series 3210 Overlaminate (Gloss), and Series 3310 Overlaminate (Gloss) (“Eligible Products”) purchased through November 26, 2018 through January 31, 2019 (“Rebate Period”). All products must be 54” or 60” in width and either 50 yards or 100 yards in length. The purchase of Arlon media with an Arlon overlaminate qualify as the purchase of a kit (“kit”). Participant must purchase quantities, widths, and lengths outlined in the Rebate (as defined in Section 4).
4. REBATE: The rebate for the purchase of Eligible Products by a Participant during the Rebate Period is outlined into the below tiers (“Rebate Tiers”).
Rebate payment will be provided to Eligible Participant in the United States via PayPal or Venmo. For Eligible Participants of Canada, the rebate will be paid via PayPal. To receive a Rebate, a Participant must purchase Eligible Products during the Rebate Period, and the Participant must:
5. ADDITIONAL REBATE CONDITIONS:
An example of stacking a Rebate is presented below:
One submission can include multiple invoices reflecting only two orders. The first order would show a purchase of 10 kits and the second order would show a purchase of 5 kits. Participant will receive one rebate payout at $1450 ($1000 for 10 kits + $450 for 5 kits = $1450 for 15 kits).
6. REBATE PAYOUT: Rebate payment will be provided to Eligible Participant in the United States via PayPal or Venmo. For Eligible Participants of Canada, the rebate will be paid via PayPal. The Rebate payment will take 2 business days to be issued to Participant. The Rebate administrator will email Participant if an incomplete or non-complying submission is received. This may delay the timeframe in which the rebate payout is issued.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Arlon assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Rebate; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Rebate; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or landline phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participant's or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Rebate or download of any materials in the Rebate.
10. PROGRAM CANCELLATION, SUSPENSION, OR MODIFICATION: Arlon reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Rebate program without notice to the Participants if the Rebate is not capable of being provided as planned for any reason. This includes, but is not limited to, acts of God, circumstances reasonably outside the control of Arlon, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures of any kind, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper issuance of the Rebate. The decision by Arlon to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Rebate shall be final in all respects. In the event that the Rebate is canceled, or upon expiration of the Rebate Period, Participants will have up to seven (7) days from the date of cancellation or the expiration of the Rebate Period, whichever is earlier, to redeem earned Rebates. After seven (7) days, all earned Rebates will be forfeited and will not be issued.
11. ELECTRONIC PAYMENT DISCLAIMER: Arlon reserves the right in its sole discretion to supplement or make changes to these Terms at any time without notice. Arlon will interpret these Terms and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims for Rebates, or ambiguities concerning the Terms or the Rebate, and Arlon’s decisions concerning such disputes are final and not subject to challenge.
12. OFFICIAL RULES: To obtain a copy of the Official Rules, send your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to Arlon Graphics cc: Get More, Save More Rebate Promotion at 200 Boysenberry Lane, Placentia, CA 92870 USA.